Orange Pediatrics providers and staff help families raise healthy, happy and secure children by providing comprehensive medical care in the comfort of your community.
We provide pediatric primary care services for children and adolescents from birth through age 21. We are a NCAQ Patient-Centered Medical Home. We also offer a children’s fitness clinic and educational consultant on site.
As part of the UVA Children’s Hospital, our patients have access to pediatric specialists that meet your child’s specific needs.
- Checkups, exams, immunizations and physicals
- Medication management
- Healthy lifestyle counseling
- Nutrition and weight management
- Allergy care and evaluation
- Pre-operative evaluation
- Minor emergencies and injuries
- School problems/behavior issues, including ADHD
- Assessment of growth and development
- Gynecological health, including contraception
- Mental health conditions
- Educational support services
- Lab tests
- Hearing and vision services
- Digital X-ray
UVA Orange Medical Park
661 University Ln.
Orange, VA 22960
Monday – Tuesday | 8:00 a.m. – 6:30 p.m.
Wednesday – Friday | 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
Saturday | 8:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.