Stacey E. Mills, M.D.
Professor Emeritus of Pathology
Med School: University of Virginia, 1977
Residency: Intern and Resident in Anatomic Pathology, University of Virginia, 1979
Fellowships: Resident and National Institute of Health Fellow in Surgical Pathology, University of Virginia, 1980
General Surgical Pathology
- Mills SE, Stelow EB., New entities and old problems in ENT pathology. (3 hour course). Californial Society of Pathologists, San Francisco, Dec. 2016.
- Mills SE. Potpourri of consult cases with emphasis on head and neck. (1.5 hour microscopic tutorial). Californial Society of Pathologists, San Francisco, Dec. 2016.
- Allison K, Fadare O, Hirsch MS, Kim GE, Mills SE, Smith ML. Diagnostic problems in surgical pathology. (3 hour seminar). Californial Society of Pathologists, San Francisco, Dec. 2016.
- Agaimy A, Hartmann A, Antonescu CA, Chiosea S, El-Mofty SK, Lewis J, Mills SE, Sandison A, Simpson RHW, Westra WH, Bishop JA. SMARCB1 (INI-1)-Deficient sinonasal carcinoma: A series of 33 cases expanding the morphological and clinicopathological spectrum of a recently described entity. United States and Canadian Academy of Pathology, San Antonio, TX, March 2017.
- Mills AM, Gradecki SE, Moskaluk CA, Horton BJ, Blackwell R, Mandell JW, Mills SE, Cathro HP. Diagnostic efficiency in digital pathology: A comparison of optical v. digital assessment of 500 surgical pathology cases United States and Canadian Academy of Pathology, San Antonio, TX, March 2017.
- Mito J, Bishop J, Sadow PM, Stelow E, Faquin W, Mills SE, Krane J, Hornick JL, Sholl L, Jo VY. Immunohistochemical Detection and Molecular Characterization of IDH-Mutant Sinonasal Undifferentiated Carcinomas (1349). United States and Canadian Academy of Pathology, Vancouver BC, March 2018.