Jinbo Fan, Ph.D.
Graduate School: Chinese Academy of Sciences (Neurobiology), Shanghai, China
Postdoctoral Fellowship: Massachusetts Institute of Technology, Cambridge, MA
Clinical Cytogenetics and Genomics Fellowship: Children’s Hospital of Philadelphia, Philadelphia, PA
Clinical Molecular Genetics and Genomics Fellowship: Children’s Hospital of Philadelphia, Philadelphia, PA
Clinical Cytogenetics & Molecular Genetics and Genomics
Genetic predisposition to human diseases; Genomic profiling of cancer; Translating genetic research discoveries into better patient care.
- Luo MJ, Fan JB, Wenger TL, Harr MH, Racobaldo M, Mulchandani S, Dubbs H, Zackai E, Spinner S, Conlin L. CMIP Haploinsufficiency In Two Patients With Autism Spectrum Disorder and Gastrointestinal Issues. American Journal of Medical Genetics Part A 173:2101-2107, 2017.
- Arnold LM*, Fan JB*, Russell IJ, Yunus MB, Khan MA, Kushner I, Olson JM, Iyengar SK. The Fibromyalgia Family Study: A Genome-Scan Linkage Study. Arthritis & Rheumatism 65:1122-1128, 2013. *Co-first authors.
- Fan JB*, Ionita-Laza I*, McQueen MB, Devlin B, Purcell S, Faraone SV, Allen MH, Bowden CL, et al. Linkage Disequilibrium Mapping of the Chromosome 6q21-22.31 Bipolar I Disorder Susceptibility Locus. Am J Med Genet B Neuropsychiatr Genet 153B:29-37, 2010. *Co-first authors.
- Fan JB, Sklar P. Meta-analysis reveals association between serotonin transporter gene STin2 VNTR polymorphism and schizophrenia. Molecular Psychiatry 10:928-938; 891, 2005.
- Fan JB, Zhang CS, Gu NF, Li XW, Sun WW, Wang HY, Feng GY, St Clair D, He L. Catechol-O-methyltransferase gene Val/Met functional polymorphism and risk of schizophrenia: A large-scale association study plus meta-analysis. Biological Psychiatry 57: 139-144, 2005.
- Fan JB, Chen WY, Tang JX, Li S, Gu NF, Feng GY, Breen G, St Clair D, He L. Family-based association studies of COMT gene polymorphisms and schizophrenia in Chinese population. Molecular Psychiatry 7: 446-447, 2002.
- Fan JB*, Tang* JX, Gu NF, Feng GY, Zou FG, Xing YL, Shi JG, Zhao SM, Zhu SM, Ji LP, Sun WW, Zheng YL, Liu WQ, Breen G, St Clair D, He L. A family-based and case-control association study of the NOTCH4 gene and schizophrenia. Molecular Psychiatry 7: 100-103, 2002. *Co-first authors.
A current list of Dr. Fan’s journal publications can be obtained from PubMed.